IT Help Desk Support (Entry Level)Download the Job Description Here.
The Smile Lodge is growing and we're looking for the right professional to join our team. We are a pediatric dental office in Clifton Park, NY with over 120 Employees and 40,000 Patients.
Job Summary: This job provides support to end users for computer, printer, applications, systems, practice management software and any technical issues. This role has the potential to grow for the right person.
ESSENTIAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Identifies, researches and documents access, hardware and server issues.
- Researches ideas to leverage technology to help us shave seconds and become more efficient in our day to day operations.
- Responds to emails, phone calls and staff inquiries for technical related problems.
- Works closely with teams, leadership and business partners to align objectives and balance resources within and across the company.
- Has the ability to take the lead on projects.
- Services equipment when applicable.
- Computers, printers, x-ray machines, etc.
- Partners with senior leadership (owners, HR Team) to ensure proper and timely awareness of changes and roll-outs.
- Acts as the liaison between The Smile Lodge and our current IT company. Reaching out and coordinating projects with them as needed.
- Acts as the liaison between The Smile Lodge and our current Practice Management Software.
- Manages and coordinates IT activities across different organizational functions/entities as well as with external vendors.
- Embodies the standards of The Smile Lodge.
- Additional tasks/projects given by senior leadership (owners, HR Team) as needed.
Job Type: FULL-TIME
Hours: 7AM-4PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Associates (or pursuing)
If you have a passion for helping children as well as the ability to leverage technology to help systematic efficency and provide support to other staff members, please submit your resume and cover letter to CAREERS@SMILELODGE.COM.